Wednesday 4 February 2009

Pork Risotto


I pulled a piece of pork fillet out of the freezer yesterday and decided to make a pork risotto today.

I threw the pork into the remoska and let it cook for about 30 mins.

Took it out, and let some olive oil heat up before I put some onions and garlic in.

When that was soft, I added the rice and when that was translucent, I added cold water with liquid chicken stock.

When the rice was cooked (about 40 mins) I added the pieces of pork that I cooked earlier.

I thought the pork tasted horrible. But the rice tasted as good as it does on the hob. It was a no fuss way to do the rice. Normally I have to stand over the hob for 20 mins stirring the whole time, but I'll stick to chicken or gammon in future!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.


    Yerin
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete