Friday 9 January 2009

I've Ordered It.

After a year of looking, wanting, deciding against it, looking again, camp cooking with disastrous effect on a gas hob and a calor gas canister as big as my child, looking again, spending nights reading all I could on the remoska and a £71 refund from Lakeland for a delivery that hadn't turned up, I finally decided to order the Remoska Grande because it seems the perfect answer to my camp cooking needs.

But it's January you might think, in London, and it's FREEZING. Why am I getting it now? Well, I had a leaflet for a free crepe pan if I ordered now and I need to practise!! lol

I ordered it yesterday and I can't wait to get it.

I've started looking through my one pot recipie book that I have never used, which I purchased for 30p from the Library 3 years ago, to see what dishes might work. Not sure why I started to rip out the good ones, as I'll have to find a folder now!

Happy Days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making your blog link available on MSE. Looking forward to following your culinary adventures xx

    ReplyDelete