Thursday 22 January 2009

Frozen Chips


I did a packet of frozen chips for lunch in the Mozzie today. I didn't put the whole bag in, as I wanted them relatively crispy. So I only did them in a single layer.


It took half an hour and they were perfectly cooked.


Next time, I will try putting the whole bag in.


I then put two eggs in after taking the chips out, and I left them too long because I was on the computer.


I know it's just a question of timing though, and I have to remember, that when the lid is hot, things cook very quickly, it just takes half an hour to get there.

2 comments:

  1. you got it!! - i always add 15 to 20 mins to timings if just turning the remmy on - but once hot it does cook quick - by the way your rice story has inspired me im gonna put some rice in and turn it on and once hot im got add some salmon parcels then turn it off!! hopefully an hour or so later all will be done perfect!! if it works its the perfect energy saving dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally!!!! Doesn't get more energy saving than off!!!

    Glad to have inspired the people who inspire me

    ReplyDelete